Engineers and scientists from Digital Technology Poland are Top Experts in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML), winning renowned international scientific competitions. Our background reaches 20 years of Research & Development, mostly around Mathematical optimization and first findings in AI.
DTPoland’s newest scientific experience concentrates around Machine Learning and Deep Neural Networks (DNN), carried on since 2012. This year gave a huge technology turning point – world’s AI-breakthrough, awarded in 2019 with the “IT-Nobel Prize” – the Turing Award for Geoffrey Hinton, Yann LeCun and Yoshua Bengio.
DTPoland is focusing, among others, at the following areas with the greatest potential:
- Data Science / Document Digitalization
- Smart: home, city, factory and Internet of Things
- Industry 4.0, including Predictive Maintenance, Process Automation, Value chain support, etc.
- Robotics, including new generation of intelligent, cognitive, self-deciding robotics
- Human Machine Interface
- Quality Assurance
- Security Monitoring
- Optimization Systems / Business Process Optimization
- Digital Marketing
Computer based systems use the observations to progressively improve their performance on a specific tasks, helping humans with long lasting, difficult topics, giving extra valuable information to system users and top management. DTPoland has technical abilities to support AI/ML based solutions within all their aspects.
- Software design and development
- Software maintenance / migration
- QA & test automation
- Business / System Analysis
- Solution architecture
- Mathematical modeling
- Research / Prototyping
- Software Monitoring
- Experience in design and development of Machine Learning solutions,
- Extensive experience in monitoring, controlling and maintenance of worldwide deployed software,
- Linear and non-linear optimization,
- Regression, Random Forest, Support-Vector Machine modeling,
- Deep Neural Network (DNN) / Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) design,
- Combinatorial optimization.