Cloud – Web
We are looking for a talented Software Tester to join our team in Zielona Góra (temporarly with remote work option due to global coronavirus pandemic). You will be a part of an ambitious company and a friendly team of fantastic engineers working on challenging projects. We value experience but do not worry If you don’t have it too much yet. If you have solid background, curiosity, you are self-motivated, passionate about software testing and you are willing to learn new skills then you are the one we are waiting for!
- Requirements analysis and identification
- Designing, implementing, and executing test cases
- Executing manual tests
- Preparing and configuring test automation environment
- Detecting and reporting bugs during the testing process
- Designing and developing test automation scripts
- Creating test scenarios and testing procedures
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Automation of API and E2E tests
- Evaluating testing process, making recommendations as necessary
Skills and qualifications
- Higher education (preferred fields of study: computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related)
- At least basic knowledge of English (incl. using technical materials in English language)
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Technical skills including reading technical documentation
- 3+ years relevant testing experience will be an advantage
Nice to have
- Experience in test automation (API / E2E)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps
Why to join us?
We achieve the success thanks to growth-driven mindset, focusing on innovation and continuous improvement, as well as creating a favourable working atmosphere, team support, motivation for personal and professional development.
We offer you
- Excellent working conditions
- The opportunity to raise your qualifications and personal development through an internal training system – Heroes Academy
- Opportunity to explore the latest technologies
- Long-term, full-time cooperation
- Life insurance
A career at our company can be an ongoing journey of personal discovery and development. So take your success into your hands and expand your curiosity of future as a member of our team!
Do not forget to add the following clause in your CV:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document by DTP Sp. z o.o., ul. Nowy Kisielin, A. Wysockiego 4, 65-002 Zielona Góra for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.