We are looking for a talented Marketing Specialist to join our team in Zielona Góra (temporarly with remote work option due to global coronavirus pandemic). You will be a part of an ambitious company and a friendly team of fantastic people working on challenging projects. We value experience but do not worry If you don’t have it too much yet. If you have solid background, curiosity, you are self-motivated, passionate about marketing and you are willing to learn new skills then you are the one we are waiting for!
- Participating in the creation and implementation of the marketing strategy
- Creating and running online and traditional marketing campaigns
- Analysing and monitoring of marketing activities
- Creating content for the company’s website and blog
- Preparing communication in social media
- Preparing marketing materials
- Reporting the results of undertaken activities
Skills and qualifications
- Experience on a similar position or student status
- Excellent work organization
- Knowledge of trends and technical aspects of social media
- Knowledge of analytical tools and paid ads campaigns
- Commitment and willingness to progress
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of German language
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Google Ads
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of English language
Why to join us?
We achieve the success thanks to growth-driven mindset, focusing on innovation and continuous improvement, as well as creating a favourable working atmosphere, team support, motivation for personal and professional development.
We offer you
- Excellent working conditions
- The opportunity to raise your qualifications and personal development
- Opportunity to explore the latest technologies
- Long-term, full-time cooperation
- Life insurance
A career at our company can be an ongoing journey of personal discovery and development. So take your success into your hands and expand your curiosity of future as a member of our team!
Do not forget to add the following clause in your CV:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document by DTP Sp. z o.o., ul. Nowy Kisielin, A. Wysockiego 4, 65-002 Zielona Góra for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.