Industry 4.0 – Artificial Intelligence – Robotics – Computer Vision – Cloud – Web
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team in Zielona Góra (temporarly with remote work option due to global coronavirus pandemic). You will be a part of an ambitious company and a friendly team of fantastic engineers working on challenging projects. We value experience but do not worry If you don’t have it too much yet. If you have solid background, curiosity, you are self-motivated, passionate Software Developer interested in DevOps activities and you are willing to learn new skills then you are the one we are waiting for!
You will coordinate and facilitate the work with the help of software developers, system admins, and other IT staff members who work with collaborated efforts to merge the jobs of developments, operations, testing, and deployment. Some of the roles and responsibilities on this position include the following:
- Planning – expertise on costs, benefits, risks, impacts, and other system options.
- Development – help developers teams with build, test, and release of the software.
- Deployment – providing automated deployment in the production environment from the release environment.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance – facilitating the early detection of errors, bugs, and issues and making the job of the operations and maintenance of the systems easier.
Personal skills and qualifications
- higher education (preferred fields of study: computer science, computer engineering, system engineering, physics, mathematics, statistics or related)
- ability to work in a team as well as individually
- at least basic knowledge of English (incl. using technical materials in English language)
- 2+ years’ experience in software development will be an advantage
Knowledge and experience
- knowledge of the software development, testing, release engineering
- experience with one of the CI/CD solution: Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, VSTS
- experience with at least one of Cloud Platform: Azure, AWS, GCP
- knowledge of operating systems administrations such as Windows and Linux,
- knowledge about virtualization and containerization using Kubernetes and Docker
- knowledge of scripting languages, automation tools for manage CI/CD system
Why to join us?
We achieve the success thanks to growth-driven mindset, focusing on innovation and continuous improvement, as well as creating a favourable working atmosphere, team support, motivation for personal and professional development.
We offer you
- Excellent working conditions
- The opportunity to raise your qualifications and personal development through an internal training system – Heroes Academy
- Opportunity to explore the latest technologies
- Long-term, full-time cooperation
- Life insurance
A career at our company can be an ongoing journey of personal discovery and development. So take your success into your hands and expand your curiosity of future as a member of our team!
Do not forget to add the following clause in your CV:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document by DTP Sp. z o.o., ul. Nowy Kisielin, A. Wysockiego 4, 65-002 Zielona Góra for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.