PLC programmer (Siemens and others)
We are therefore looking for a talented Commissioning Engineer who has experience commissioning Siemens PLC based production lines to join our friendly team of fantastic engineers working on challenging projects.
- Electrical and control system commissioning (safety check, I/O check, conveyors, pneumatics, axis)
- Identifying and resolving problems on-site
- Testing automated systems for efficiency, safety, and reliability
- Develop Siemens PLC programs, TIA Portal (at least v16) – hardware and software knowledge
- On-site and remote assistance
- Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards
- Control system modifications / enhancements / optimization
- Documenting development processes
Skills and qualifications
- Technical or higher technical education (preferred fields of study: software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation and robotics, computer networks or a similar field)
- PLC technical certification (professional training as PLC specialist or specialized PLC programming courses)
- 2+ years of experience as Siemens PLC programmer
- Strong programming, mechanical and electrical problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work as a part of a team and/or lead in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- At least basic knowledge with industrial networks and communications
- Understanding of mechanical systems and their interactions
- Good knowledge of English (incl. using technical materials in English language)
- Knowledge of German would be a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel and work on-site with customer as needed
Why to join us?
We achieve the success thanks to growth-driven mindset, focusing on innovation and continuous improvement, as well as creating a favourable working atmosphere, team support, motivation for personal and professional development.
We offer you
- Excellent working conditions
- The opportunity to raise your qualifications and personal development through an internal training system – Heroes Academy
- Opportunity to explore the latest technologies
- Long-term, full-time cooperation
- Life insurance
A career at our company can be an ongoing journey of personal discovery and development. So take your success into your hands and expand your curiosity of future as a member of our team!
Do not forget to add the following clause in your CV:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document by DTP Sp. z o.o., ul. Nowy Kisielin, A. Wysockiego 4, 65-002 Zielona Góra for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.